We’d like to welcome you to come and share with us but recognise things will be a little different from now on.
If you’d like to come along, please can you let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like to come. We have adjusted our seating to ensure we meet social distancing guidelines so numbers are restricted at the moment.We have a short clip that gives you an idea of what things will be like.
The key changes will be:
- Please use the hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the church
- Keeping 2m apart where possible at all times
- You’ll be allocated a seat, please sit there for the whole service with your family members if they want to come along too
- We won’t be taking up a collection as we’d normally do but if you’d like to make a donation, there are boxes at the back of the church and hall for you to use
- We will need to record your attendance so will need to take some details from you as you come in
Thank you for helping us out by following these guidelines